• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New ADA LED pendant light unit coming in 2016

Am I the only one disappointed by the (clunky) release product vs the elegant minimalist prototype hinted at ...
this is far from a thin footprint & seems like pretty standard LED technology -- very far off from "cutting edge" LED tech :(

It's intensive light in a 45cm x 30cm fixture but I'm just not sure of the why ...

Am I the only one disappointed by the (clunky) release product vs the elegant minimalist prototype hinted at ...
this is far from a thin footprint & seems like pretty standard LED technology -- very far off from "cutting edge" LED tech :(

It's intensive light in a 45cm x 30cm fixture but I'm just not sure of the why ...

No you're not alone....the preview image with the curved glass was far more interesting to me. This unit seems just a slight tweak on the existing, and now dated, Solar design series with few obvious benefits....

Come on ADA....

Back