• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Multiple plant issues

sh4d0w

Hello folks.

Here again but this time with direct focus on my plant health.

I am really at my whitsend now and just losing the fight.
330Ltr
Tap Water (Manchester area)
24.5C
2 Filters, 1 with skimmer (Biomaster 600T & Eheim 600 Pro) Purigen and Carbon
TMC Vectron UV
Inline CO2 2 hr before lights
WRGB Pro (was at 90%) - Lights on 8 hours with 30 min ramp either side
APT 3, 9ML Daily
Tropica 5ML every other day (Removed this now)
Sachem Potassium 13ML every other day (Recent edition)
Both on Sentia Dosers.
AI Nero3 wavemaker
50% change each week
filter clean every 4 weeks alternate filters every 2 weeks.

First issue is the damn moss, i just cant seem to get rid of it, its taking over my grass! any ideas? i would start again with my carpet but figure there be no point since the moss will find its way back from other hidden areas.

Second is the overall plant health! my slowgrowers are really showing poor health and have done for a year or so, ive followed so much advice on here and still im struggling!
Changed my ferts to 9ML a day, Doubled my CO2, reduced photo period, added more flow, Reduced light from 100 to 85 and tonight to 75%.

Please can someone give me the magic recipe to fix my issues hahaha. Ignore the crud floating, i had just done a clean.

Love you

U-bmlMHtcQ3ziiF39DzA=w603-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.png
0MkFT4mi9BOPkRwRVaaE=w603-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.png
fEjWK_N28xMbCs-cGyGU=w603-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.png

H73h30sOc8iTu7eHNavc=w603-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.png
PkP7DnYmowb-z_0oZXRc=w603-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.png

Hi all,
Here again but this time with direct focus on my plant health.
It honestly looks OK.
I am really at my whitsend now and just losing the fi
First issue is the damn moss, i just cant seem to get rid of it, its taking over my grass! any ideas? i would start again with my carpet but figure there be no point since the moss will find its way back
Moss carpet?
Second is the overall plant health! my slowgrowers are really showing poor health and have done for a year or so, ive followed so much advice on here and still im struggling!
It looks like Bristlenose (Ancistrus) damage to Anubias & Bucephalandra.

Cheers Darrel

Theres some decent growth on most of those plants!
The lower ones look like they have kind of burns on them? The only time i have seen this before is from when i sprayed Glute on my plant leaves by accident when the water was low during a wchange. Looks like theres a bit of die off so get rid of those leaves and new will come back.
Its good mate and the fish look happy!

Back