• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Meet at a1Matt's - Scape competition poll!

Vote for your favourite scape!

• Scape 1!

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Scape 2!

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Scape 3!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Scape 4!

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, it looks like Scape 1 won by a clear margin! Congratulations!

If the creator would like to make themselves known and/or PM me, then I will get together a small selection of goodies.

Let's have more of these kind of get-together events shared on UKAPS - they're brilliant! :thumbup:

Well, a clear winner! Here are the 4 scapes again, and there creators:

Scape 1: Winner! Pardeep
5687781217_fe9f3ef291_b.jpg

Scape 2: Matt
5688344694_e0e5c87cda_b.jpg

Scape 3: Daniel
5688341642_7fc3261c17_b.jpg

Scape 4: Steve
5687778261_8be2c49b11_b.jpg

Congratulations Pardeep! :)

More photos from the day at the link below (which I hadn't posted previously).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/casa-steve ... 523693825/

Congrats mate, cool scape.

I voted for steves, they were all really cool though :)

Congrats Pard/Gill :)

I liked them all. It was funny when we were all working on our scapes... We couldn't resist giving each other advice/a point of view - completely forgetting that it was a contest :lol: We gave ourselves 20 minutes each to complete so I think we all did pretty good :)

Thanks so Much Guys, It was agreat day (albeit completely knackered from the driving).

Matt Have you finished scaping "the Barren" yet ( I gave it to Matt as a thankyou for hosting the day)

A well deserved first place :thumbup:

I am waiting until I have an entire day free so I can do it properly and really savour the process. When I look at it I still feel bowled over that you gave it to me :D

Well it's an irony considering prad and steve brought most of the stuff to matt's place. If we had judge it ourself, prad would have ended up taking the "price" home i.e. his own stuff. lol

Received the Prizes yesterday and very happy with them - Thanks George :)
: Aqua Rebel - Micro Basic 500ml, and 2 Packs of Tropica Plant Nutrition+

Back