1. You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter or Google account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. For more information click the following link: Cookie Usage

Dismiss Notice

Living waters croydon?

Discussion in 'London Fish Keeping Club (LFKC)' started by Dan-CR4, 5 Dec 2016.

1. Dan-CR4

Dan-CR4 Member

not sure if this is the right section, but was wondering if Living waters is closing down, as went there over the weekend and most of the tanks were empty and most of the shelves were also empty, it was sad to see it like that. did not even see any staff there as I was looking round, maybe they were out the back, anyone know anything about this? would be a shame to see it go.

2. Nelson

Nelson Member

I hope not :(.

3. ourmanflint

ourmanflint Member

It's been like that a while now, seems to be on a downward spiral.

4. KipperSarnie

KipperSarnie Member

I do not know the place but the same happened here,really run down & empty found out it was prior to a new owner taking over.
    All's well now full clean tanks & stocked shelves.

5. lawrencezarb

lawrencezarb Member

Did you ask the staff?

6. Dan-CR4

Dan-CR4 Member

Well i was only in there a little while but saw no one, as i say they may have been out the back, but no one was to be seen. Its a shame to see it empty like that, as they are very knowledgeable and would be shame to see them go.