• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just Stop Oil Protesters

I don't have a big problem with people wanting to shoot people, and I was mostly joking, but also just noting this is why these threads usually come down and I think they should. If people want to object to things in the news they have twitter or Facebook. In the last few days we've seen people accused of embezzling without any actual evidence. One of the reasons UKAPS works is the moderators usually restrict discussion to actual plants and fish. That means we all enjoy the discussion and our very varied and mundane views on life and politics don't get in the way. I get to appreciate advice from people whose politics I might hate, and for sure they'd hate mine. Even when there was a sensitive post on a. fish-related issue it was suspended, and a civilised resolution found. We all have opinions, from time to time we all like to shout about them, but what everyone keeps saying is UKAPS really works for them, because it sticks to people being helpful, so I hope the moderators will keep restricting things. There's a pleasure in interactions which aren't coloured by people's opinions.

Yep, I've no intentions of seeing anybody shot; well maybe the leaders of the two big political parties in the UK and one in the US, but that's another story 😉

30 minutes later at Johns house . . .

1718986836367.gif

Back