• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Isn't UKAPS great.

JohnC

On a mountain in the Highlands of Scotland
Just wanted to say it.

Thanks guys!

John

You betcha. I have belonged to large 50000+ members forums but UKAPS with its 7000 is MUCH better :)

I have been reading as a guest on this forum for months, then when I decided I wanted a change in my tank I subscribed as a member.
I may not comment on loads of things but I read and read and read, then when iv read that I read some more!

You will not believe how much ttime and money I have saved by learning from other peoples mistakes/ideas/advice,
And im finally getting to a point where the tank is starting to come together.

For all of this, I thank you all, and when I get a new camera I will post some pics

Kindest regards

Steve :D

Ukaps is the best place to learn about planted tanks, for several years I've been trying to have a lush green tank! Since I've been a member my knowledge of the subject has improved significantly and I would like to thank all the members and founders for there help

Tom

Thanks for the feedback, all.

It's a real team effort, from the beginner hobbyists on here to the industry gurus. There's a lot of hard work that goes on the background too, so it's worth mentioning guys like LondonDragon and Dan Crawford who may not have the public face so much, but without them we wouldn't be here.

You can expect some exciting improvements to the site and forum soon too.... :)

George Farmer said:
You can expect some exciting improvements to the site and forum soon too....

Cool. Any chance of a heads up on what some of these might be? ;) or is it top secret :shh: :shh: :)
Ady.

personally my tanks all 5 of them would still be looking like s**t without ukaps forum and the info and advice you can try to absorb imho the forum could do worse than setting up its own chain of aquatic shops country wide think there is a fortune to be made :thumbup: many thanks to forum staff who make things run so smoothly :clap:

tim said:
the forum could do worse than setting up its own chain of aquatic shops country wide
This would be great :thumbup:
In some respects it is unfortunate that its a hobbyist site, and those involved in the set up and organisation who already put so much effort into the site already have careers.... otherwise....
We are however lucky to have the ukaps forum with the available knowledge already spread country and world wide.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Ady.

Back