• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Introduction

Kerrycarp

Hi, I have been keeping fish for 30 years or more but have only just started a planted tank.
I have a Juwel Vision 180 tank with T5 lighting,
2 x ho tubes @ 35w with iquatics reflectors.
I thought I would start simple and purchased Amazon Sword and Vallisneria.
These grew extremely well for a while but stopped growing.
I Googled planted tanks and visited a lot of sites which culminated in a co2art system as well as EI ferts, which in turn led to Ludwigia Repens and Rotala Indica.
Of all the sites I visited over the last 4 months most of the relevant information came from UKAPS and so I have decided to join.
I do not have much knowledge of planted tanks but my interest is definitely growing ( pun intended).
Anyway I am not a scaper just a plant grower but I joined basically so that I could thank you all for the info that was gratefully received and greedily devoured.
Keep it up I, and others, need you!

Attachments

• 20220319_135809.jpg
    20220319_135809.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 207
Hi and thanks for the welcome.
I have been reading the rules as suggested and I had to laugh.
I can't ever see me getting to 25 posts as any question I think about has already been answered somewhere on this site.
I have to say there are some very knowledgeable people here.

Last edited:
Hi Darrel, you personally have given lots of great advice if you did but know it. Ferts, co2, it's all your fault! ( by the way I don't think my wife likes you because it seems that everytime you say something it costs us money! Lol )

Thankyou all for the nice welcomes.
I look forward to robbing your brains of all the info I can get!

Back