• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

I was guided here by a kind soul from Aquaticquotient.com, a forum based in Singapore 🙂 After establishing myself within their community i hope to do just that here 😉

From you Graeme, during my visit to TGM a couple of weeks ago.
Must say great site. Gleaned loads of useful stuff.
Oh, and the statement from the wife a few years ago was 'I want to keep a couple of guppies', has now turned into a multi million pound project. :lol:
Wonder if I can claim that on expenses?

Thanks.

Chris

I saw someone elses signature on another forum 🙂

I came over here after LondonDragon pointed me over here.

Always been a top notch forum and more importantly has a welcoming atmosphere.

Saw mention of UKAPS in a write up in one of the recent PFK magazines and decided to investigate. Glad I did 😀 this is my favourite site for planted tanks and what a bonus - it's UK based :clap:

Since joining I've saved so much money (or if you listen to OH I've spent shedloads of money 🙄 ) on things I needed 😀

from the interview with Aaron North in PFK, he was my age and i loved his tank, i decided to see what all the fuss was about and i'm glad i did 😀

never did answer this thread when i joined but i saw it in pfk and again at the hayling island fish festival setting up a tank, was awesome.

when is the one this year by the way?

Matt

paul.in.kendal said:
I fell over it searching the web for advice on composting beech leaves - what a lucky stumble!
That has to be the most randomly brilliant arrival yet! :lol:

Green Machine Baby! 😀 Where can i get me one o dems sexy blacks shirts! my how handsome you all looked today!

Back