• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How to store Tropica 123 pots

I have a glass wide mouthed demijohn that is covered in cling film with about 2cm of water in the bottom that I use to keep plants longer term. The ones in there at the moment have been in there for a few months without complaint.

Growing a bit too well, actually.

Thanks Everyone. I knocked up a diy grow nursery with some old kid: plastic box, small LED light, substrate, used plant grow wool and pots. I’ll post some pictures later.

Really useful box. LED light on timer. Extra plants to grow out.
IMG_2683.jpeg
IMG_2684.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpeg

Last edited:
You'll need to spray once a day, and air the container for around 5-10mins. Or leave a small permanent air gap. It helps prevent mould.
Also, I recommend adding fertz to the spray bottle to foliar feed the plants. I use a weak solution of TNC Complete, approx 3mls per litre.
There are also quite a few very affordable purpose made propagators on the market with built in ventilation.

You'll need to spray once a day, and air the container for around 5-10mins. Or leave a small permanent air gap. It helps prevent mould.
Also, I recommend adding fertz to the spray bottle to foliar feed the plants. I use a weak solution of TNC Complete, approx 3mls per litre.
There are also quite a few very affordable purpose made propagators on the market with built in ventilation.
I’ve dribbled some of the fertiliser water over all the plants and left a gap under the lid to reduce mould.

The plants have definitely perked up over the last 48 hours!🙂

Back