• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Scotland.

RoseBear

Hi, I stumbled across this forum whilst researching for an all-in-one fertilizer for my 80 Ltr freshwater aquarium tank. I'm glad I did as you all seem like a friendly bunch.
As a rule, I don't tend to use social media, however, it's always helpful to bounce questions & suggestions with other like minded people who are knowledgeable with a passion for fishkeeping.
Can anyone recommend a general Plant Fertilizer called Easy Life Profito ?
I have only started growing easy plants and don't plan on adding Co2. I haven't found my LFS to be helpful, apart from plugging their own brands every time I ask for advice, :) Thanks.

Hi all,
Hi, I stumbled across this forum whilst researching for an all-in-one fertilizer for my 80 Ltr freshwater aquarium tank. I'm glad I did as you all seem like a friendly bunch.
Welcome to UKAPS.
Can anyone recommend a general Plant Fertilizer called Easy Life Profito ?
It is a micronutrient fertiliser.
I have only started growing easy plants and don't plan on adding Co2.
A lot of us don't add CO2.
I haven't found my LFS to be helpful, apart from plugging their own brands every time I ask for advice, :) Thanks.
This is one of the problems that bedevils our hobby, but we don't have anything to sell.

Cheers Darrel

Welcome to UKAPS, without the science l can only say what fertilisers seem to do it IME, Suggest TNC Complete, Tropica Specialized and Evolution Aquas The Aquascaper, TNC seems best price wise. Generally only keep 2 or 3 species easy plants in the aquarium no CO2,

Back