• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Portugal

dmachado

Hello everyone,

I've been reading a lot of the great contents of this forum, and I love the no fuss attitude towards aquatic plant keeping.

Keep up the good work!

Daniel

Welcome Daniel !
Hope you re gonna have good time here.
Put some pic if your tank please.

Cheers

Hi, I am having serious trouble doing that, I get a sneaky link error when trying to post a new thread in the gallery, but all I am doing is linking my pictures. I don't get it, the text is pasted from notepad.

Hi Daniel. We're trying out some new spam filtering at the moment which prevents new users posting links until they have a certain number of posts etc. We've had some tricky spammers on the forum lately!

Maybe you should post in the technical support ! They will help you with pleasure ! Or if you have a smartphone use tapatalk, I am mostly using this with my iPhone and to post pic it perfect !

Cheers

I can't even leave a line for paragraph spacing, the sneaky link error shows up...! It's a paranoid filter! :banghead: C'mon, how many posts before I am no longer a "spammer"??

Back