• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from India

Achintya

Hello UKAPS members,this is Achintya from Kolkata,India.Recently I have a crash with planted tank.so with no wonder i start a planted tank.but before this planted tank i kept discus fish.also apart from planted tank i also have a 4 feeter blackwater tank.

Since this is my 1st post or introductory post here i post some of my old pictures of discus and my current blackwater setup(this blackwater tank has rescaped and done lots of changes).

Also here i start a journal of my poor planted tank with few pictures.Extremely sorry for poor quality picture.

I hope i'll make a good relationship with you.Also feel free to comment and some suggestions in my posts.

discus_1_zpsf1680aaf.jpg

discus_7_zps24785a8e.jpg

discus_4_zps014441eb.jpg

discus_5_zps05141f02.jpg

melon-1.jpg

discus_17.jpg

discus_12.jpg

discus_6.jpg

discus_3.jpg

discus_2.jpg

aga.jpg

aca_260812.jpg

thank you.
you may saw this tank in my FB profile or florian's aquarien biotope group or leif apisto johansen's norway apisto forum.

Welcome to UKAPS Achintya.
Lovely discus and blackwater tank.

thank you.
i also post my planted tank pictures in journal sub forum as 'project greenary -my first planted tank'.
i'll be pleased if you give me some suggestions.

thank you ian and sanj.

actually i do start a new planted journal.yesterday i couldn't post the link of that journal thread.but you can find my journal in journal sub forum category named as "project greenary -my first planted tank"

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Back