• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings from Wiltshire

Kosymodo

Hey folks, just joined UKAPS having run tanks for many years. Used to be part of the PFK forum, which is where I got most of my advice from when initially setting things up. Haven't really made too many changes over the past few years sue to differing priorities, but recently upgraded from a used Fluval Roma 200 to a brand new Fluval Shaker 252, so may well be looking for some advice and inspiration on what to do with my new set-up. A change of direction might be easier at this point!

Thanks for the welcome @dw1305 :)

No idea why, but in your post it highlighted the 'Wiltshire resident' part...clicked on it and it linked to a post in which you mentioned Acres. I'm not far from Acres, good little store!

Hi all,
No idea why, but in your post it highlighted the 'Wiltshire resident' part...clicked on it and it linked to a post in which you mentioned Acres.
The <"green texts"> are all links to <"other threads">. Accessible from the
html link icon.jpg
icon in the tool bar. If you type @Zeus. etc. it will access to that members profile.

I've been into Acres Aquatics fairly recently (Nov. 2021?), I dropped off a "Mini" <"Bolbitis heudelotti"> and picked up some <"Boraras brigittae">

cheers Darrel

Last edited:
Back