• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

GH Booster

Oh yes! Absolutely! I'll find time on my days off to post my tank in the journal section. My tank is actually 5 years old. But switched to live plants just about 9 months ago. And literally this week I just started EI dosing. But I'll do your advice sir and will be happy to get more feed back from this awesome group of knowledgeable hobbyists!

Best regards
Rodgie

So with K2SO4, if I don't add it. What about the sulfur that I can get from that fertilizer? I think plants still can benefit from the sulfur in that fert. Unless it can be found from the other macros that I just don't know
Hi,
If you are using tap water then you will not have to worry about Sulfur because tap water usually contains high SO4 levels. You can verify by looking at the water report for your region. It is actually very rare to encounter a sulfur deficiency, which is characterized by general yellowing of the plant, especially in the young leaves. This is an identical symptom of Iron or Magnesium shortages, and general yellowing is typically a Nitrogen shortage.

A sulfur shortage would be encountered with RO users, not typically with tap users, so It isn't really something to worry about.

Cheers,

Thank you ceg and everyone!

As always it's amazing to ask these questions in this forum compared to others. By the way, I created a journal of my tank, I have further questions there and would appreciate your inputs.

https://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/15gal-column-tank.51054/

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Have an amazing day everybody
Rodgie

Back