• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Have a Google mate they made a good vid. I just changed all my gu10 lights to led now £150 later I have to move

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

George, both the kit and the scape are spectacular. You always find a good angle to push at the boundaries of our hobby. I am greatful and indebted to you. You deservedly get given a lot of compliments, and if they are all as heartfelt as mine, well you're doing great.
All the best from Bill.

ERsaAeq.jpg

Fantastic looking bit of kit, and as a bonus you can install it upside down at christmas.

Hi all,

I have the Giesemann Futura up and running and I have to say that after a couple of minor installation issues (my own fault) it's an extremely impressive piece of kit. I've seen and tried a lot of LED units and this is the best so far. But it is also the most expensive by far, so one would hope so... :)

Some pics -

View attachment 511

View attachment 512

View attachment 513

View attachment 514

View attachment 515

View attachment 516

View attachment 517

Looking pristine George, that light is a very nice looking piece of equipment and compliments the minimalism of the set up beautifully….you can hardly see the white cable either :thumbup:

Just looked at this thread and love the general cleanliness of the execution. Some questions for you; how do you go about picking your hardscape? Do you ever purchase online or always see in person? Do you have an idea in mind before your selection?

Keep up the excellent work.

Just looked at this thread and love the general cleanliness of the execution. Some questions for you; how do you go about picking your hardscape? Do you ever purchase online or always see in person? Do you have an idea in mind before your selection?

Keep up the excellent work.

Apologies for missing this question, Neil.

All the (Mini Landscape/Seiryu Stone) rocks you see here have been collected over the last few years by mail-order. I've just been lucky to get some nice pieces.

Back