• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.
Awesome shrimp tank. Love it ! Also george , I have those lights over my Roma 125L. I think they give off a nice natural look but do you agree that they really restrict what plant species you can grow ?

Love it mate, I like seeing all shrimp scapes, you see the shrimp acting so differently than when there are fish in the tank.

You're getting addicted to this videography malarkey!

Ps nice transitions ; )

Awesome shrimp tank. Love it ! Also george , I have those lights over my Roma 125L. I think they give off a nice natural look but do you agree that they really restrict what plant species you can grow ?
I think 2x T8 over 125 litres may present some difficulties with more demanding species, but with good CO2 and nutrient management you should succeed with most plants. Thanks. 🙂

What a great thread. Topped off with the HD vid.....really enjoyed that. Your shrimp seem to be doing their mating dance in each clip too, must be happy! 🙂

Wow, the tank looks as crisp and clean as ever. I suspect you have a very tidy house as well. What's the tune on the video? It sound like a 'totally enormous extinct dinosaurs' remix

Thanks Tomfish. 🙂

You're correct with the music. It's a Calibre remix. One of my favourite drum n bass producers.

It's a Calibre remix. One of my favourite drum n bass producers.
Calibre yeah, All I remember is, Drop... It... Down! always was a sucker for hooky vocal. I don't really listen to a lot of DnB nowadays (not enough parties🙁). My 3 year old son loves it though, he described it as 'Crocodiles fighting music'.

If you like DnB then check out the new Etherwood album.

In fact even if you don't like any electronic dance music at all,
you'll probably like it. It goes perfectly with aquascaping. 🙂

Brilliant tank George, more than a little frustrated that I can fail to compare by such a large margin even on a low tech!

A bit late to the party but what is that moss? Moss ID isn't the easiest thing and I see a few options being possible.

Back