• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Awesome shrimp tank. Love it ! Also george , I have those lights over my Roma 125L. I think they give off a nice natural look but do you agree that they really restrict what plant species you can grow ?

Love it mate, I like seeing all shrimp scapes, you see the shrimp acting so differently than when there are fish in the tank.

You're getting addicted to this videography malarkey!

Ps nice transitions ; )

Awesome shrimp tank. Love it ! Also george , I have those lights over my Roma 125L. I think they give off a nice natural look but do you agree that they really restrict what plant species you can grow ?
I think 2x T8 over 125 litres may present some difficulties with more demanding species, but with good CO2 and nutrient management you should succeed with most plants. Thanks. :)

What a great thread. Topped off with the HD vid.....really enjoyed that. Your shrimp seem to be doing their mating dance in each clip too, must be happy! :)

Looks excellent George, those shrimp seem happy too. The red really contrasts well with the green and seems like a nice alternative to the usual 'ornamental' fish choices.

Wow, the tank looks as crisp and clean as ever. I suspect you have a very tidy house as well. What's the tune on the video? It sound like a 'totally enormous extinct dinosaurs' remix

It's a Calibre remix. One of my favourite drum n bass producers.
Calibre yeah, All I remember is, Drop... It... Down! always was a sucker for hooky vocal. I don't really listen to a lot of DnB nowadays (not enough parties:(). My 3 year old son loves it though, he described it as 'Crocodiles fighting music'.

Brilliant tank George, more than a little frustrated that I can fail to compare by such a large margin even on a low tech!

A bit late to the party but what is that moss? Moss ID isn't the easiest thing and I see a few options being possible.

Back