• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
+1 :lol:

Just a note. Features scapes subforum is somehow not visible at all. Took me a month to figure out where Georges journal had dissapeared, only found it using search. Maybe it would be possible that more threads are displayed to catch the eye. Let say 3 topics with 3 most recent posts. Hope I did express it understandable :)

hi...I see that your lights are hanging high above your tank (at least on the pictures)...is this done for a reason?...and would you recommend this to others? I know it's a bit late to react on this topic but I'm new here and just saw this topic also I am planning to build a tank with about the same sizes (120x45x45 maybe 50) and also want to use T5 lights (3 or 4 54W T5HO).... any advice is most welcome

+1 :lol:

Just a note. Features scapes subforum is somehow not visible at all. Took me a month to figure out where Georges journal had dissapeared, only found it using search. Maybe it would be possible that more threads are displayed to catch the eye. Let say 3 topics with 3 most recent posts. Hope I did express it understandable :)

I can see featured journals fine. It's a sub forum listed at the top of the journals page. Although perhaps a link nested below the main journals link on the main page would be good.

Edit - just realised this was 3 months ago, ignore me!

10 years have gone since last post. Just reread the whole journal. Brought back many nice memories of this tank and all people I met back then. Mb time to start something big again hmm.
About time Ed, looking forward to it 🙂

Back