DIY Project DIY ADA'esk cabinet 610x510x636

Ian Holdich

fts_zpsfb7a94ab.jpg

^^^^superb shot mate! And great build, I need someone who live closer to make me one of these lol! Really good thread.

Danny

Thanks, the cabinet is really easy to make mate took me about 2 hours I guess then about an hour to stick the laminate on. Measuring and drilling the pilot holes is what takes the time plus I had to keep sticking my drill battery on charge lol

Danny

I have got a makita kit at work but it stays on site so I don't have to take it every day lol

Danny

LOL, property developer working for my father in law ( he buys the land we build on it and sell the house ) just the two of us so I am a jack of all trades really as know alot about most of what is involved but he has been doing it for 40 odd years so knows everything about everything lol Just sort of stands there and tells me what to do and how to do it most of the time lol

LOL, property developer working for my father in law ( he buys the land we build on it and sell the house ) just the two of us so I am a jack of all trades really as know alot about most of what is involved but he has been doing it for 40 odd years so knows everything about everything lol Just sort of stands there and tells me what to do and how to do it most of the time lol
Cool mate, sounds good crack ;)

nduli

Danny, how easy is it to work with the veneer? Debating a new stand build for a custom optiwhite. Have done a stand before but can't decide whether to try the veneer route, want as clean lines as possible and think veneer will help but concerned that it also has the potential to cock up the most.

Danny

I have less patience than a 2 year old with ADHD lol It's really quite easy mate to be honest as long as you take your time.

nduli

I have less patience than a 2 year old with ADHD lol It's really quite easy mate to be honest as long as you take your time.
Ahhh you have more patience than me then :) I'll do a bit more research on t'internet before ruling in or out but thanks for coming back so quickly. Tank looks great by the way.