• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Custom made aquarium

Willage

Hi all

brand new to this forum, so hi!
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I am looking for a company to make a custom made aquarium.

it’s a rather large size (6 foot) so I need to ensure the quality is up to spec to save having 200+ litres of water all over the floor.
There appears to be a few companies (including some on eBay) that manufacture these, but difficult to tell if any of these are good / have experience in building aquariums larger than a standard 3/4 foot type affair.

companies I’ve found:

NACD Aquariums
Aquariums4Life
Igist
ND Aquatics

Any experience with these companies and / or some others would be extremely helpful if anyone has advise.

Thanks I’m advance for any info / help!

Nick potts

Hi Willage.

I have experience with ND aquatics, but it was a few years ago now, and i have been told that quality has dropped. When they did my tanks i was very happy with them.

NACD has very spotty reviews, but most are bad. Aquariums4Life on the other hand is highly regarded.

Willage

Hi Willage.

I have experience with ND aquatics, but it was a few years ago now, and i have been told that quality has dropped. When they did my tanks i was very happy with them.

NACD has very spotty reviews, but most are bad. Aquariums4Life on the other hand is highly regarded.

Thanks Nick!

Conort2

Used ND for my current aquarium, not the best build quality if I’m honest and customer service was questionable. Going for a five foot upgrade now and will be using aquariums 4 life, haven’t seen a bad review for them yet.

cheers