• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Re: Ryuoh Ravine

file.jpg

Just a quick snap before my Jollys, Showing I need to get down and dirty with the scissors when I get back :D

How you gonna cope for a week without us mate :lol:
Enjoy your hol.
Cheerio
Ady

Nice!!!
I can see its gonna be tough :lol:

you blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Gary Nelson said:
Whitey89 said:
Oh, Ya know, I'll just soldier on through :)

oludeniz-blue-lagoon-331.jpg

Cheers

Now there is inspiration for a scape....

You'd need a big tank! :) gonna get a waterproof disposable while im there.

See if i can find nemo..

Re: Ryuoh Ravine ----- Update-----

Hey Tim,

Thanks, The HM in front of the Blxya Japonica has been cut right down, and the Ammania sp. Bonsaii will be getting pulled out in the back left soon too.

Thinking of backfilling the right hand corner, but not entirely sure how to go about it yet.
Got some Eleocharis Acicularis coming from Westy soon, so will be making use of that in the back left, to try and give a less 'messy' look.

Cheers,

Re: Ryuoh Ravine ----- Update-----

Hacked all the right side right back to the substrate. Thinking of what to put in behind. Currently the Danio sp. Tinwini and Celestial Pearls love flying round the large rock to the right. :)

I'm thinking Maybe get a few pots of Pogostemon Stellatus or Erectus? As the Stellatus is magnificent in both shape and hopefully will be in colour and the Erectus is a favourite of mine for shape. Could possibly use both but would that impact on a 'wall of one plant ' look behind that right rock to really pop out of the scape.

Any suggestions?

yrubezy9.jpg

huqeraha.jpg

Back