• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bobtastic's Iwagumi Scape - 12 Rummy Nosed Tetras Added

dw1305 said:
Hi all,
are they only riding solo?
SAE don't like one another, so it is only one unless it is a big tank.
cheers Darrel
ive never seen that behaviour with them. i know the flying fox behaves that way but never seen it with siamese flying foxes though. hmmmmm.

My SAE are getting large now,3", while i liked them when they were younger they were supposed to be background fish not the most active and dominant! They are great cleaners though! Trouble is they are too quick to catch in a planted tank... going to have to use my imagination.

Re: Bobtastic's Iwagumi Scape - More pictures and fish

Still battling with some pesky algae, but its not too unsightly.

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

More fishies added, I now have a total of 20 Rummy Nose Tetras, 2 SAEs and so far... 1 Otocinclus! Last one in the shop. :thumbup:

I'm thinking that I could do with something tall in the back left corner... Thought about moving the crypts forwards and getting some stems behind them and the large rock... but which ones and would it work?

I regret to inform any readers of my journal that this scape has effectively come to an end...

As of this weekend my girlfriend and I have parted ways and as I was living with her and effectively have no wear to go, I am unable to take this tank with me. Hopefully this will not be the end of my aquascaping/aquatic plant keeping hobby and once I am setup in my new life I will be able to start a new if not smaller tank!

There may or may not be equipment appearing on the items for sale board, but watch out cos there may be some bargains on the horizon.

Back