• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

BBA on high tech tank!

Hi all,
your tank and my tank = absolute scientific proof.
Definitely, who needs <"Karl Popper>? In fact a <"business opportunity"> may beckon.

Tangentially I read an "interesting" article about Donald Tr*mp and lying and people's perception of it, where it said that it doesn't matter that he is lying, because he is sincere in his belief in his lies and they really are "alternative facts" for him <"Donald Trump's truth: why liars might sometimes be considered honest – new research">, and I'm sincere in my belief that @AlecF has found the answer, so it is the answer, even if it isn't the answer and <"could be rapidly disproved">.

cheers Darrel

It's interesting, I cleaned my spray bar thoroughly but have a large new growth of algae within 2 months. And as I say, that one amazon sword has it, right by the spray bar. It always perplexed me, thinking "spray bar = flow = good", but now it makes sense, flow = no ramshorns. the business opportunity is breeding genetically modified surfing ramshorns. I'm happy to give 10% of the profits to UKAPS.

Hi all,
the business opportunity is breeding genetically modified surfing ramshorns. I'm happy to give 10% of the profits to UKAPS.
That must be a possibility with <"CRISPR - Wikipedia"> and I know where we could get the genes from - <"Bullia digitalis - Wikipedia">.
........ When the tide starts to rise, this snail emerges from the sand, spreads its large "foot" like a sail, and surfs up the beach

Although a thought occurs, that you might really want a non-surfing Ramshorn snail? In which case I've already got them and <"they just need re-branding">.

cheers Darrel

Back