• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquaponics

Fahim

Seedling
Dear all,
I am involved in one of the PhD projects at one of the universities in the UK to optimize Aquaponics by using AI and the Internet of Things.
We have some extraordinary results and we are very keen to try the system on a real farm. I wonder if some member has a farm in the UK or knows one
where we could try our system. If that is proven, it will open doors to adopt aquaponics in the UK where energy is one of the key factors to be considered.
I look forward to your suggestions.
Thanks
Fahim

Hi all,
Welcome to UKAPS
We have some extraordinary results and we are very keen to try the system on a real farm. I wonder if some member has a farm in the UK or knows one
where we could try our system
I don't have any suggestions, but I'm very interested in the outcome of this.

Who are you working with? ( at Bristol Uni or UWE)? and what crops(s) do you have in mind? (Lettuce / Rainbow Trout or Carp etc?).

cheers Darrel

Hi
Most farmers get a magazine every mouth or weekly depending on the magazine . It is free to advertise in it or it was.
If you put an advert in the “ Farmer guide” or “ Farmer Weekly “ magazine you can also put them on their websites too. As all the farmers my self included read the adverts. And I think that would be your best bet. Or maybe try your local NFU branch in your area to.
Hope you get a response.

Back