• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Amazon Sword plants going black and rotting please Help meeeee please

Thank you fellas.
So I have a small pond supplying me with duck weed and small water lettuce which the fish go mad for BUT funny enough I netted it all out 2 days ago as was Pd off of bits flying around in circulation.
I did have the Eheim 300 running in the original tank ( 90ltr) with the swords for around a year with stone media/ sponge & filter wool and was always Glass Clear and pristine plants??

NOW🤔🤔 I do have Devils Ivy ( potho ) which I added to the tank about 10 days ago???

Attachments

• IMG_3186.jpeg
    IMG_3186.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Hi all,
I did have the Eheim 300 running in the original tank ( 90ltr) with the swords for around a year with stone media/ sponge & filter wool and was always Glass Clear and pristine plants??
Fine if you keep it maintained, my problem is that I'm not a very conscientious filter cleaner, so I just like to have <"non-clog media in the filter body">, because, for me, <"out of sight can quickly become forgotten about">.
I do have Devils Ivy ( potho ) which I added to the tank about 10 days ago???
<"Perfect">, emergent plants have the <"aerial advantage"> of access to CO2 and oxygen.

20181129_074818-jpg.119788

cheers Darrel

Glad that’s ok then with the Ivy 😃 rd the Filter I guess I’m a bit Anal with checking cleaning em etc so I’ve slowed down a bit to let gud stuff buil up

Back