• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Cheers for that Alan! There's masses of the stuff at the moment. It's a fast grower for sure.

~Cheers mate, really like the 'Black corries' what they like to keep ? (sorry to jack your thread)

No problem Justin, they were easy to keep. I had them in ro water, however I know someone that keeps them in Lincolnshire water, which it really hard, with no problems, and they breed regularly. They can be expensive as an initial outlay though.

I'm going to phone the gp in the morning. Due to The length of time I spent starring at the picture of the inside of the cabinet. Seriously though. Brilliant work,tanks amazing. Cheers kirk.:)

Hi Ian, been reading the journal over the last couple of days, from all the scrapes I have looked at on the web this is one of my faves. I'm so inspired by this scape! Its probably mentioned in the journal I probably missed it but, what species of moss is used on the Redmoor wood and how did you attach it?
Thanks for the inspiration!

Hi Ian, been reading the journal over the last couple of days, from all the scrapes I have looked at on the web this is one of my faves. I'm so inspired by this scape! Its probably mentioned in the journal I probably missed it but, what species of moss is used on the Redmoor wood and how did you attach it?
Thanks for the inspiration!
I'm sure it's weeping .. But I'm sure he used Christmas moss also in this setup mate

Cheers Aron, any idea how it was attached? From day one it looked so natural like it had been growing on the wood for years:clap:
there are a few ways of doing it.. Fishing line (place a layer of moss on the wood and then wrap the fishing line around to hold in place), Super Glue (put small amounts of glue on what ever you like to cover and then stick the moss to that).

I would say hey used Fishing line/cotton to attach the moss here :thumbup:

Hi guys, thank you for your comments.

Aron is correct, this was Christmas moss. Well, it was a mix of java and Christmas. It was attached with green cotton.

@Brian Murphy I only chose this as it has the clear silicone. The rest have the black silicone.

Hi guys, thank you for your comments.

Aron is correct, this was Christmas moss. Well, it was a mix of java and Christmas. It was attached with green cotton.

@Brian Murphy I only chose this as it has the clear silicone. The rest have the black silicone.
Whats the distance between the led 1500 tile and the substrate?
Whats the intensity you have it on?

Back