• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A bit rough with my edge

Debs

I haven't been here for a couple of months - well since my near disaster in the Edge when I had a nitrite spike. Since then I have re-vamped. I decided one of my wood pieces was far too big and you had to remove the hhang on the back filter to get it out. So spent many happy hours in aquatic shops looking specifically for very small pieces. Then went bolistic with plants again. The Java Moss is just starting to look a bit better and the Java Ferns seem to be OK. Have added some tall grass stuff Vallis (something). Still a higgly piggly mess but I quite like it and the fish and shrimp seem to be happy enough weaving in and out of pepples, plants and logs. I've been very naughtly there too and added in a 4 clown killis with my Galaxy Rasbora and Endlers. Wouldn't have stocked like that when we kept marines. Maybe I''m subconsciously itching to get a bigger tank. :lol:

When I was tiding up after the revamp I was using the little JBL floaty Magnet and didn't notice a bit of gravel/sand was trapped between and now I have a long scratch across the top of the glass. It is on the outside, which in the grater scheme of things is a bonus, but has any one got an idea of how to get rid of it. Are there any safe methods for doing this.

Hope I have put this in the right place.

Back