• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
If I remember correctly we might be in for Amanoesque awesomeness :clap:

Or a mansized Garra rufa Spa:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS71UIQi7L8BpUTHPO_rMDPq7gU1KxCLQU69H8EibZ4uAeEa8cJ.jpg

Htm....thats a girl....I think.....

:snaphappy: Pls :D

Loving reading through this Alastair. Up to page 22 atm. I'm struggling with whether to look at the rest of your journals or just get stuck in and finish this one. Hmmm. I dropped my laptop and it broke, well the screen did but luckily I have a projector. So I'm using it atm and I just watched your video and WOW! I now know the meaning of a home cinema, just then sat in the dark was probably the best experience I've had using the projector. Hope there's more kushti videos along the way. A view of the whole tank is good to show a sense of scale and all that but some closer shots of the fish interacting or feeding or even just follow one fish or a group around the tank would be lovely. A longer one like that would be a treat indeed. Since there's a lot of space here's an idea. What about adding some Sparkling gourami to add a bit more flavour and more action? An article in PFKM I read a while ago said they're easy to breed if I remember rightly. Curious and haven't seen anyone ask, how much did this tank even cost?

Balls. What a shame I really liked this journal. Well I've got a taste for you now so I'll start on your next one.

Back