• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Interested in adding more floating plants

There are a few companies that list everything they can and only try to get hold of it when someone orders it. Unfortunately it means lots of disappointment to customers.

Lol, looked at that last night and opted not to order based on poor feedback.

Absolute..... :eek: shocking feedback! ;)

Well turns out the feedback is there for a reason!

I’m not even sure what this matted crap of rotting mess is, but it’s not what I ordered 😂

image.jpg

It was worth a punt mate.

Really pees me off when sellers try to blatantly rip folks off like this. I'm sure you'll leave them some honest feedback and get your money back from pay pal.

Well turns out the feedback is there for a reason!

I’m not even sure what this matted crap of rotting mess is, but it’s not what I ordered 😂

View attachment 175202
Omg my dad decided to order some too last week and we got what we think is salvinia oblongifolia yesterday! 😂 Also should've read the feedback!

Back to World of Water again, they are a really good place for plants (and some v nice special fish too).

Last edited:
I think it's sagittaria as well so they probably just went down the local river. It quite a nice pond plant but quite invasive for me. I'm always finding the little onion like bulbs all over the waters surface in spring.

World of Water is really worth a visit, they had the rare Micrantha gerfleckt lotus there and some other lovely and rare plants, as well as a some interesting unusual fish at vv good prices. Also have surprisingly good hardscape selection.

It’s a shame they don’t have an online presence - Enfield is a million miles from me.
Call them and order, say you're from UKAPS and they should be ok with it, when I went there last I chatted to one of the guys there that orders the aquarium plants (Dan) and he said they'd be happy to send out if asked. He said he lurks here so he knows this is where all the unusual plant lovers are!

Hello all.
I have added Limnobium laevigatum to my new tank and I would love to add more floating plant types.
I love the look of Dwarf Water Lettuce and will be adding this and was wondering what other interesting species people keep?
Cheers
I have some dwarf water lettuce on ebay 10 for 3 pound if your intrested

Attachments

• 20210913_104625.jpg
    20210913_104625.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 89
I have some dwarf water lettuce on ebay 10 for 3 pound if your intrested

Many thanks but all sorted now 👍

No worries
If you ever need anymore just drop me a message on there and let me know your from the forum and I'll be sure to throw some in for free
👍

Back