• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

YOU GET A PAR!! AND YOU GET A PAR!! AND

Koaan

1000031562.gif

Let me preface this with an apology to all UK / EU readers 😕 this is from a US dealer and I do not know if they ship outside North America.

That being said:

Who wants lights? Who doesn't want lights, everyone wants lights 😁😁😁

How about a 48" full WRGB for $108? Or 12" for $48, 36" for $88.

A rebranded Micmol G3 Aqua Air, pretty slick to look at, and no fans.

1000031559.jpg

So what's the catch?

For some reason BRS is not offering the Wi-Fi module for this light 🙄 so you have to order that extra part direct from MicMol for $59 shipped. Works a treat! Got to me in less than a week, and MicMol customer support could not have been more helpful and responsive. Full four Channel support automation everything you could want.

1000031560.jpg

1000031561.jpg

Now this is a relatively modest unit, it's no Chihiros WRGB Photon Torpedo. But Photone measures 400 PAR in air at 4" to the surface, 80 PAR at 23".

For $168 for a 48" unit.

I'm just sayin.
1000031563.gif

Attachments

• 1f601.png
    1f601.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 1f601.png
    1f601.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1f601.png
    1f601.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 12
Im using the Micmol Master fixture. Its great as such
Have you tried a ramp up and ramp down timer ? I can set it but it kind of does its own thing. I tried different permutations and combinations but none of them worked perfectly.
What I mean is, if I set a 30 minute or one hour window to ramp up or down, it takes longer than the set amount of time to complete it. Starting intensity % doesnt affect it, neither does setting intensity "milestones" in between that period.

Im using the Micmol Master fixture. Its great as such
Have you tried a ramp up and ramp down timer ? I can set it but it kind of does its own thing. I tried different permutations and combinations but none of them worked perfectly.
What I mean is, if I set a 30 minute or one hour window to ramp up or down, it takes longer than the set amount of time to complete it. Starting intensity % doesnt affect it, neither does setting intensity "milestones" in between that period.
Hmmm some software has a pre-programmed ramp period. Like 15 min or 30 min.

BUT doesn't seem like it..
Different light but timers should work the same way.
But there are different versions.
Instructions

micmol3.JPG

Actually if you go to the pre-set charts they sort of don't make sense either..

Last edited:
Hmmm some software has a pre-programmed ramp period. Like 15 min or 30 min.

BUT doesn't seem like it..
Different light but timers should work the same way.
But there are different versions.
Instructions

View attachment 220181

Actually if you go to the pre-set charts they sort of don't make sense either..
There is an "Acclimatisation" mode which has built in ramp up/down but its not very customizable in terms of setting the channels. The ramp period is also too long so either it extends well past the time I want the light to be off or I need to be ok with the peak intensity photoperiod being shorter. I guess I have to live with the custom setting I managed to input. Its not bad or anything, just a little weird

Back