• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Will WCMM eat CRS?

Ady34

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Fancying some temperate fish for my room temp CRS tank. Will white clouds eat my CRS?
Is there anything small enough that will live in 21-22degree celcius water that won't?
Cheers
Ady

Just put 10 clestial pearl danios in my unheated nano their mouths are so small I have to precrush food for them :lol: .
http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/danio-margaritatus/
Danio-margaritatus-2-288x216.jpg

Yeah they are lovely, but conflicting stories on shrimp hunting and temperature requirements. Will be good to see how yours do as these would be ideal if they will go temperate :thumbup:

Mine have been in nearly 2 weeks, they dont seem to have any issues with the temperature and only have amanos as tankmates. They are quite shy and any noise in the room and they hide but they are becoming less skittish and take less then 30secs to pop back out. They are supposed to eat up to daphnia sized inverts(amongst other things) so they may pose a threat to very small shrimplets.

I have had some celestial pearl danios in my shrimp tank and I think they were eating some of the baby shrimp but not all of them. I have moved them to another tank now until I have built up a good population of shrimp, then I will put them back in the shrimp tank

Back