• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

why your user name?

My username is my GCCF and cattery Prefix. I also breed and show pedigree cats, Selkirk Rex (curly cats). My avatar is a pic of my stud boy when he was a kitten.

Just couldn't think of a decent name and was reading a book that had a Bandersnatch as a creature in it, thought that'll do.

Junior school science lesson - watching a film with squids in it and some bright spark thought they looked like me. With my name being Lydia I then became Squidy Liddy, Squidia or just plain Squid. Plus our old house number.

When I first started using the internet in the 90's I was working in Saudi Arabia. Bahrah which is about 20 Km outside Jeddah on the old Mecca Road was were I was working so I adopted it as my user name.

Well.. See now.. I was really big into this anime called "Gantz" Now the main characers name is Kei Kurono, And since i was new to the net and really liked his name i chose it. Now I actually found out, that Kuro means black, don't know what the kurono stands for but latley been cutting it down to just Kuro, as many sounds like they have an issue saying "Kurono" But yeah that's why ^_^

no idea how i came up with it. logi comes from using a logitech keyboard and mouse. I have no idea how cat came about.

Mine is my initials and groomer was because I used to be a dog groomer. I started using it years ago for ebay and habits die hard although I stopped grooming a couple of years ago. Oh and the initials aren't even right anymore as I married 4 years ago.

My first ever username was "rogue" which was kinda boring. I then changed to to "raptor" after watching Jurassic Park, but it was too common. Hated adding numbers behind my username on web mails and IRC chat channels. So I decided to find something really unique. At that time I was playing Magic: The Gathering card game and one card was called flygja. Unique enough :D

Back