• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Why isn't this working?

Thanks. I have been using needle valve. The fluctuating on the working pressure does eventually stop. Then changes when I use needle valve.

It's finally coming out the atomiser. Needed 2.5 bar. It's not fluctuating so ill leave it half hour and see how it's going :)

Nope. Not working properly. Think the working pressure is stable but it very slowly drops which means the bubble count slows. Then I open the needle valve, but it just does it again. Before I had 2.5 bar, fully open needle valve and one bubble every 15 seconds. I've tried for 4 hours today I've had enough. I've sent an email to aqua essentials for advice.

I have owned three of those devices mate, first one wouldn't work, second one did for about two months & third one blew up my BC around 2.7bar.
I made several post like yours & got lots of advice about what I was doing wrong!!
It seems to me these things are not very consistent with some working for some & not for others.
PS I did write a long reply with links etc but got timed out, or lost the page somehow...

Cheers pal. I've sent an email to aqua essentials. Hopefully they may swap it. I coulda got one for half the price elsewhere but decided on this one. Hope I get it sorted.

Back