• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Who watching the match tonight?

If anything old Scouser ran into his foot
haha players nowadays just running into others feet! You would think they would know that since they get paid enough ;)

One of the favourites is now out, Barça are next and then FC Porto wins it :wave:

Man united deserved something from all them attempts at goal. Lopez made some crazy saves to keep Real in it. The sending off was pretty harsh. I was cheering for Man U despite being a Leeds United fan.

Man United lost. But hey, thats football. If it all went smoothly we'd get bored, and all have amazing tanks :lol:

Speak for yourself! Mines truely terrible at the moment,
My Rio is a mess at the moment too, but a little tweak here and there and it will get back on track, you don't always need to rescape it ;)

I've had a mare this last week or so, started with co2 adjusting, onto co2 running out, onto regulator issues = big melt and unhappy plants.......:(.......I had the Seiryu out the bag last night, just playing on the floor......I put it back though, just need some new plants now :) ah well!

Poor Chelsea earlier on as expected, biggest flop in football history!! Torres what a waste, he should go elsewhere to try and revive his career because Chelsea is not for him!!!

On the other hand Gareth Bale is on fire!!! great game by Spurs against Inter so far!!!

I've put money on that game too.
Can't see UTD losing against Chelsea who have had such a weak run of late.
Plus, UTD will be seeing red after Tuesday's match.
United till I DIE!
:p

Back