• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

White dot in Clear Square Case ?

L_Plates

Evening all, just noticed what looks like single white spouts in a clear jacket on my plants and wood. Found about 6 so far but always single and spread out a fair bit before the next one.

spots.jpg

Any ideas ?

LP

What fish you got? Blurry image but could be cory eggs.

I have Peppered Corys, Hillstream Loaches, Five Banded Barbs and German Blue Rams, oh and 3 assassin snails.

they are assassin snail eggs, don't expect them all to hatch. You may get a few, but they take an age to mature. You will be able to sell then on though, which is a bonus.

Cheers Ianho, how often to Assassin Snails lay eggs ? All the time ?

they don't produce like the old pest snails, i'm sure they lay monthly?, but it depends on if you have 2 females. You will be able to sell em on, either on the net or you local MA may take them. They normally give you a third of what they charge for them.

Cheers mate i appreciate the information. It seems like everytime i look in the tank there is something else i need to look for info on :D

LP

Back