• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

where to find Java fern 'needle'

scapegoat

Currently deciding on plants for a new set up and really want some Java Fern 'needle'. Does anyone know of any shops or suppliers that sell it? thanks

That's not actual need leaf..you'll struggle to find it in shops over here. You can sometimes get it from private sellers or from Asian sellers on the net.

Cheers, its the 'needle' leaf im looking for, guess I'll wait for it to pop up somewhere

It's a stunning plant!

I had a really nice decent portion of the stuff from another member on here. Mine rotted away after being left the tank was left in the garden after I split with an ex.... Poor fern :( haha

What was the portion like you got and what ebay member

Actually it could be narrow leaf java fern, it's is to hard to differentiate between the two to be honest. I can't remember the seller now as it was a good few months ago. @scapegoat I would get narrow leaf as its easier to find, and looks the same.

I owned both and needle really is mega ....'needle' like I'm comparison

Nothing on ebay at the moment so i'll stick with the narrow until some turns up, i guess its just one to keep a look out for

Where do you get yours from? I wish I could remember who have me mine, it was a full on bush!!!

Here's a pic of needle leaf

filterfloss5.jpg

Back