• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy a 120x45x45 optiwhite tank.

webworm

Hi Folks,

After recommendations for where to get a 120x45x45cm optiwhite braceless tank from.

Cheers

S

Looks good. The unknown cost of shipping to find out.

You could try aquarium connections - their quality is amazing.

Posted from the comfort of my iPhone...

Thanks for the pointers guys. Love the NA tanks but it's a bit too big, and outside of the budget.

Thanks for the pointers guys. Love the NA tanks but it's a bit too big, and outside of the budget.

Why dont you go for a 90cm tank? Better to have a great gear and a great tank than a big reservoir of water.
From my experience is better to get something good , or else better not to spend on do nothing.

And also i cant understand why a 120x50x55 is big, and a 120x45x45 it is not hihihi

Why dont you go for a 90cm tank? Better to have a great gear and a great tank than a big reservoir of water.
From my experience is better to get something good , or else better not to spend on do nothing.

And also i cant understand why a 120x50x55 is big, and a 120x45x45 it is not hihihi

It's all down to the space it's going into. That extra 5 & 10cm doesn't fit.
The NA tank from freshwater shrimp is over twice the price of getting the same sized tank from posidons palace. Money I'd rather spend on associated equipment.

I like it webworm...What for spending so much money if you can buy this same product on another website....I'll take the Fiat as well:)

Hmm. Looks like .poseidons palace under a different name and with a a 65% price rise.

Back