• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where do you have yours?

Part of the living room. My fiance prepping for christmas a few months before :p
The tanks no need preparation those are in top shape most of the time. :lol: Nah just kidding.

4208801922_59cc94cfdf_b.jpg

People !! Some great tanks here! Its really good to see how they all fit into our lives! Its amazing in some instances what a key feature it is!

Keep it up, more pics from everyone required!

Andyh

This one takes up one wall of the living room
P1010516.jpg

also have a 60l biorb with some big sword plants (and no algae :) ) in the bay window of the same room. Photo to be added
Two tanks in my dining room
P1010145.jpg

Better location shot will be posted when I can persuade the kids to clear up their toys and the sun isn't streaming in the patio door

Until this am there was another tank on the opposite wall but have no photos.

One 20l on the garage. Would take a photo but it isn't planted and the garage is a tip.

pele said:
Too much level in this forum!!! :D

This are in my computer room, just behind me 8)
http://peleblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/a ... video.html
ea060x.jpg

25a6k43.jpg

The pics and video are not actually (excuse my english please :D )

Made me think of splitting one picture across multiple frames then mounting them next to each other...

I wonder, has anyone ever made a single scape but spread across, say, three aquariums all next to each other? If that makes sense?

here is my fist ever planted tank, starting on the kitchen opti next :thumbup: (post both in detail soon!!!)
the pot of hair grass in the corner is waiting for the new tank :oops:

tankview1.jpg

tankview2.jpg

cheers guys :D

the clock is cool as only a handful of people can read the time!! my 89 year old nan can but the rest cant lol.
the tank was a little project which turned out to be a real pain in the but for my first planted tank.
i had a 4ft tropical fish tank before, sold it and brought a sideboard but missed the tank so i found one of them desktop aquariums which looks like the wall type but is a little different in the stand and the shape.
the size of the tank was the hardest part, finding rock that looked great but still had to fit in the width was tricky.
the measurements are;
(L)2FT (W)12CM(H)1FT
my main problem at the min is trying to get good flow as the rocks do block it.
also lighting is a pain as the tube fills the whole of the top so algae is creeping everywhere on the glass so that's my goal most of the time :(
cheers chris :wave:

Back