• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What is the size of Juwel powerhead outlet pipe?

I guys, I want to buy this little juwel venturi attachment to fit a 16/22mm pipe, can anyone confirm what size the jewel powerhead / filter outlet is?

"Fully adjustable and suitable for all Juwel filter systems" but I cant find info on what size the jewel outlet is!

https://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/Products/Filtering/Pump-accessories/OxyPlus-O2-Diffusor/

detail_juwel_aquarium_OxyPlus_02(3)-l.png

I had one, draws in air to aerate the tank. Turns a whisper quiet system into something too noisy to have in my lounge.

If you want aeration for whatever reason, as not really necessary if you have the slightest surface agitation, get a quiet air pump. You can even put the pump on a timer if extreme quietness is required in the evening for instance.

I had one, draws in air to aerate the tank. Turns a whisper quiet system into something too noisy to have in my lounge.

If you want aeration for whatever reason, as not really necessary if you have the slightest surface agitation, get a quiet air pump. You can even put the pump on a timer if extreme quietness is required in the evening for instance.

Cheers, kind just want to trial this style of venturi, its for a tank only about 20cm deep so a regular airstone / pump has limited time to rise / bubble, I want to keep hillstream loaches in a river style tank so need more o2 I think.

I do have surface movement but I would like to provide more o2 if needed.

Back