• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What could I do to improve this?

What could I do to give it a boost with some additional plants or trimming and tidying?
Except for doing something to cover up the filter and heater as Tim mentioned, I really like it as it is.... perhaps a bit more low foreground plants... I am not an aqua scaper btw... so don't take my word for it :) Either way, let the tank mature and find its natural balance... some plants will flourish some wont... its often just the way it is. Adding some floating plants is always a good idea.

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
Except for doing something to cover up the filter and heater as Tim mentioned, I really like it as it is.... perhaps a bit more low foreground plants... I am not an aqua scaper btw... so don't take my word for it :) Either way, let the tank mature and find its natural balance... some plants will flourish some wont... its often just the way it is. Adding some floating plants is always a good idea.

Cheers,
Michael
Thanks I appreciate that. I tried some red root floaters but they kept ending up getting battered under the return from the filter and I thought it was stressing the fish so I removed them. Maybe I should get floating ring :)

Back