• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Water in co2 regulator

Halley

Hi,
I bought a co2 complete kit off you and it has worked great. However, I bought a bubble counter with a check value off another one of the UKAPS sponsors and I came home today to see the the water in the bubble counter drained into the regulator, solenoid and into the co2 cylinder.
Is the co2 system ruined now and will I have to buy another one. Safe to say that I am very annoyed with the bubble counter I received from the other sponsor.

Halley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

I'm really sorry this happened to you. Please don't worry, we here to help. Can you please contact our support team : support@co2art.co.uk and ask them for return form. This service is prepaid so you don't need to pay for return. Once we receive your regulator (next day), we will clean it, test it and will send it back to you (next day). By Wednesday you will have your regulator back up and running.

After repair we will let you know the total cost of this repair. Don't worry, you don't need to pay this, but please ask other sponsoer to pay repair costs to http://www.savethechildren.org.uk charity (if he is fair enough to do this) or UKAPS paypal account.

I hope this helps :)

Thank you CO2art that is very fair of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back