• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Water Change Pump

Yep... I decided not to have backaches anymore and I purchased an Eheim pump. I cannot remember the model but it is the one that ensures pumping water at least 1.5 meters high, so I can leave the 30 liters plastic barrel I use on the floor and fix the airline to -the tank. As it has a good flow the tubing has a good diameter so all the work is done quite quickly

Jordi

Hi, what i have got is a pressure tank connected to my RO ( it came wth the RO system) and hose connected to the tank. two valves one close to the tank and one on the other side of the hose. Every time I do WC turn on the close one first and then go with the hose in my hand to the aquarium and turn on the second valve to fill in. Very simple and effective system. I am thinking of auto WC with solenoid valves and float sensor and timer.;)

i use this its great and cheap :)

Skip to main content
eBayspr14.png
Shop by
category

Enter your search keyword
Advanced

You bought this item | View order details

The listing below has been updated by the seller, but you can see the item you purchased.

Picture Information

$%28KGrHqVHJFIFJtl%21WbtGBSez9,wSB%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Mouse over image to zoom
Have one to sell? Sell it yourself
Details about DC 12V 400L/H 1.2MPa Diaphragm Pump Mini Water/AIR Pump for Aquarium Fish Tank

Seller information
ecamonline2012 (10382
star-11.gif
)
98.6% Positive Feedback
Follow this seller
See other items
Visit Shop:
s.gif ecamonline2012
Item information
Item condition:
New
Quantity:
0 available / 38 sold
Price:
US $9.70
Approximately £5.80

Add to list

nectarlogo.png

Collect 5 Nectar points
Redeem your points | Conditions
Postage:
Free Economy Int'l Shipping | See details
See details about international postage here. help icon for delivery - opens a layer

Item location:
HK, Hong Kong

Posts to:
Worldwide See exclusions
Delivery:
Estimated between Fri. 21 Mar. and Thu. 10 Apr.
Seller dispatches within 2 days after receiving cleared payment. help icon for estimated delivery date - opens a layer
Payments:
logoPayPal_51x14.gif
| See payment information
Returns:
14 days money back or item exchange, seller pays return postage | See details
Protection:
| See details
Print - opens in a new window or tab | Report item - opens in a new window or tab
Description
Postage and payments

eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Last updated on 05 Mar, 2014 09:16:14 GMT View all revisions
Item specifics
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Max Head:
10M
Flow Rate:
400L/H
ecamonline2012

Visit my eBay Shop s.gif

imgStrSaleLstFrmTrns.gif

Items On Sale

Questions and answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Ask a question

Back to home page Return to top

Additional site navigation
imgEBPFoot2013.gif
Copyright © 1995-2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

?site=3&stg=1&mpt=1394444184514.gif

I use a combination of a JBL u750 whose outlet suits a standard hose pipe, to pump waste water onto front lawn and an Eheim Compact 1000 (16mm outlet) to pump warmed water from water butt into tank. With the 16mm Eheim I bought thick walled PVC pipe as a lot easier to clamp into place on tank edge and doesn't suffer from "crimping" (blocking the flow) unlike standard wall 16mm PVC pipe.

Just search on ebay for circulation pumps - mine has a 18mm outlet on it and I just bought some hose separate. Makes water changes so much easier!

Back