• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Walstad

The Aquascapes in the video are all like works of art. I hadn't considered surface area to volume ratio or the best design for growing emergent plants - thanks.

I don't need a lid, but I'm a bit worried about condensation/ damp in my old house? EA Aquascaper tanks look amazing and I would love to own one, but they are all 50cm deep and the room is quite narrow. I'm looking again to see if I could squeeze one in :). The Eheim Vivaline looks like a good option. An AIO setup is ideal so I can buy the tank on credit and keep my savings for the hardscape and plants. I have obviously got a lot more research to do and so I'm now working my way through the link on maxing CO2 in Low Techs.

Thanks both for the great advice.

An AIO setup is ideal so I can buy the tank on credit and keep my savings for the hardscape and plants

I’m always impressed at Charter House finance options (nothing like this available in my area) and their wide range of
aquariums etc

While I love the EA Aquascaper design, I must admit my favourite aquarium right now is my ADA 60P (60cm x 30cm x 36cm tall) - it really does have great aesthetic balance
And it’s an easy size for maintenance, obviously less costly to set up than larger tanks - if you want to “practise” aquascapes, it’s grand (& easier to move house)

Aquarium Gardens is stocking/ordering ADA now, all of the ADA tanks have glass lids which can be added - aquarium includes the stainless steel clips, but the glass top is additional
You also need to order the “garden mat” separately (it’s a top quality closed cell foam mat, I’ve not seen any other brand that comes close)

Back