• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Viv 45p, ‘golden ratio’ , hakkai and river wood nano aquascape

CooKieS

Hi there,

Giving up networks has allowed me to refocus on aquascaping, so I emptied my iwagumi last week and decided to use the lovely hakkai stones again, but in combination with one of my favourite wood, the river wood.

When I work on a new aquascape , my main goal is to make all the elements ‘flow’ in a harmonious way…I've gone a bit overboard here, recreating the famous golden ration swirl without really meaning to, hence the temporary name of this scape.

I’m excited to use wood again on this 45p, which is a size I really appreciate amongst the nano tanks.

I am thinking of adding small twigs for more details and then I’ll start thinking about the plants, which will have to be adapted so as not to hide the fantastic details of this main stone.

I'm glad to be inspired again after a period of self-doubt and boredom, probably brought on by the time spent scrolling through my instagram feed.

IMG_8356.jpeg

Cheers
Thierry

Back