• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Vapers?

Rob P

So who's a vaper here?

I'll be a year next month since i started in earnest with electric cigs. I've had a few packs of 10 along the way, won't lie, but more recently the urge to smoke a real cig is the least it's ever been, i've had 2 real ones in the last month (after a few sherberts :hungover: lol).

I've also kept a record of £'s saved. I was a 12 or so a day smoker, and knocking off what i've spent on vaping i'm over £1000 saved in less than a year :) Good eh?!

:)

I have been vaping for just under 2 years..I use a provari and Cobra re-buildable . After having smoked for 50 years vaping has been the only thing to stop me smoking the dreaded weed!! Now with meddling from EU and this government they are going to be drastically cut/controlled by 2016!!
They must be safer than ciggies and the 4,000 toxins that they have. Guess no tax money in E-Cigs.

I use a provari and Cobra re-buildable

Oh my, I have just googled these, the prices of them... :what: Take it they're good???! lol

I use ego t (2 for £12) and GS H2 bottom coil clearos at 5 for £8 lol

Oh my, I have just googled these, the prices of them... :what: Take it they're good???! lol

I use ego t (2 for £12) and GS H2 bottom coil clearos at 5 for £8 lol

They are great and the Cobra rebuildable is pricey too but it is made out of titanium and pyrex glass. I make my own S.S. wicks and coils but the results are worth it. I keep my ego's on standby in case of problems but not used them in over a year. :)

I guess it's still a mile cheaper than real cigs Bertie and if it does the job... I've just treat myself to a Kanger Protank 2 Mini today (having bought 10 of the wrong coils recently lol) and thought that was extravagent at £12 :D

Whose juices do you vape?

I guess it's still a mile cheaper than real cigs Bertie and if it does the job... I've just treat myself to a Kanger Protank 2 Mini today (having bought 10 of the wrong coils recently lol) and thought that was extravagent at £12 :D

Whose juices do you vape?

I vape only one juice...I was lucky and found one I liked straight off.....FlavourArt Virginia which I get from Vape Escape! :)

I smoke and have done for the last 20 years, I've got no idea what any of you are waffling on about.

Someone wanna give me a guide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are taking the ps right? lol

I vape only one juice...I was lucky and found one I liked straight off.....FlavourArt Virginia which I get from Vape Escape! :)

Great when it's like that, i can't vape the same thing all the time and not fond of baccy flavours. I get mine from Alchemists Cupboard at the minute and have found their range pretty awesome ;)

Great when it's like that, i can't vape the same thing all the time and not fond of baccy flavours. I get mine from Alchemists Cupboard at the minute and have found their range pretty awesome ;)

Thing is I like mine a bit strong and they do a 30mg strength which is perfect for me :D

I'm now venturing into the world of vaping lol use liquids from The Alchemists Cupboard lovely fruity yumminess :D thought I was a hefty smoker but had to drop down to the 6mg liquids as the others made me cough like hell!
Still smoking the odd rollie but nowhere near what I did smoke.

Bonking on the Beach e juice from Alchemists Cupboard, seriously amazing :D lol

No Rob, fraid knot!

I know there are E-Cigs, I've seen them in Petrol garages etc but say if I was looking to give up and try a 'healthier' option, where would I start?

All yours and Bertie's fancy lingo has me intrigued now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Berties kit costs into the hundreds, mine a tenner lol. You want an ego battery and some clearomisers, GS H2 bottom coil ones are cheap and good. Then some e juice and away you go :) They are the only thing that has successfully kept me away from smokes, although i do suck mine like a dummy :D sat here vaping Bananas and Cream now lol

Back