• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Usine ATP water

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
Hi ,
I was wondering if I can use directly the water from the tap to do my WC if I don't have livestock ??
I know that's a noob question haha ! But the only reason I don't do that, it's because after big rain here in Kinshasa the nation water society put some chlorine into theirs tank !! Some days you can smell the chlorine when you take a shower ! But that a not always !
So do you think that a small amount of chlorine is not good at all for plants ! ( by small amount I am saying that you can't smell it )

I am but tired of having big buckets of water for two days twice a week in my living room !!!

Thanks for your time

Regards
Zanguli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chlorine would only really harm fauna etc, if at all. Can you get hold of products such as seachem prime or any chlorine and chloramine remover over there??
I know a few people over here who don't use any tap water treatment but I personally didnt want to take the risk.
If your saying on some days you can really smell the chlorine then it would be worthwhile looking for something to treat the water with :)

Hi ,
I was wondering if I can use directly the water from the tap to do my WC if I don't have livestock ??
I know that's a noob question haha ! But the only reason I don't do that, it's because after big rain here in Kinshasa the nation water society put some chlorine into theirs tank !! Some days you can smell the chlorine when you take a shower ! But that a not always !
So do you think that a small amount of chlorine is not good at all for plants ! ( by small amount I am saying that you can't smell it )

I am but tired of having big buckets of water for two days twice a week in my living room !!!

Thanks for your time

Regards
Zanguli

I believe that Vitamin C neutralises both free chlorine and chloramine but I don't know the dosage you would need.

I'm sure one of the online stores will ship some dechlorinator to you. I would use seachem safe, as this is even more economical than prime and will last ages.

Back