• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Update on my 2 scapes

Done a little tidy up of the 85ltr
d4ec8b371630a58dd7c591c4976906fa.jpg
8814b5344642a19438bf93f50743f46b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys ... I'm not sure wether or not it will change or improve any more now .. I haven't got the heart to rip it all out and start over again.. I'll maintain it now for as long as I possibly can :)

Thanks guys .. It's supposed to be low maintenance haha .. I wish :) .. I'd hate to be looking after a high maintenance tank

Can I ask how long the setups have been running for??
Hi
It's around I'd say 12 months as it is now but some of the plants was used from the previous scape
I think you like ferns a lot... :) What is the crypt on the bottom right of the fern bridge?
I love my ferns haha.. The crypts are from pets at home around 12 months ago they are attached to lava rock or was anyway.. They have probably rooted into the substrate now .. I'm really poor with plant names so I'm unable to tell you what they are sorry .. I'm sure someone will know on here though.. I'll add a better shot of them :)

Yeap the ones growing at the substrate is the one I'm looking at. I'm looking for a smallish roundish brownish leaf crypt and yours is just nice. Might be petchii?

Back