• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UP CO2 Atomizer help needed!

I just have Hose clips on the pipes that carry water the co2 one does not need them. As for one way valves I have two installed either side of the bubble counter, Steer clear of the glass valves not only do they not work very well that also make a hell of a racket when theres gas going throught!

I use two plastic ones i bought from my lfs. Like these but in black: Click me Work well and no audible noise!

I see, the reason I ask is that last night my co2 tubing popped of the plastic valve I’m using at the moment - I can only think that now I’m running at just under 2 bar the gas pressure has found the weakest point on the line. I was using a ceramic diffuser in the tank at 1.2 bar, with the same valve at that's been ok.

I really need to get this sorted as my dog that was lying near the tank when this happened about wet himself! I have never seen a dog move so fast I tell you! he looked at the tank very sheepish this morning....

Warm the tube up when you put it on and get it as far up as possible should be pretty impossible to pull it off again.

Back