• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Printed Garments

Hi guys, i'm getting these sorted in the next 2 weeks. I propose sizes M, L, XL and XXL in both grey and black with a white print. Adding colours and extra logos etc is not feasible.

I will start a poll to decide whether to have the logo in the middle or on the breast....

Awesome

Count me in for a grey hoodie, think the logo without the slogan would be best. Breast logo on the front and centre on the back :)

The only reason i say grey instead of black is, black has a tendency to turn that horrible faded brown after time.

Yeah, you really need to renew your black items of clothing at least once every 20 years :lol:

A, maybe, silly question, but... which is the real size of the garments?

I mean... I am interested in buying some, but what I discovered during my stay in UK is that what a "M" t-shirt means here in UK is not the same in my country. Some of those supposed to be "M" sizes are really long, so to be honest, I would like to know size at shoulders level as well as the "height" from neck to the lower's edge, if that is possible. In shops I can try myself, but buying clothes online have these issues... :dead: I am interested only in M sizes, of course. Apologies in advance for the inconveniences.... and thank you for the details. :)

A, maybe, silly question, but... which is the real size of the garments?

I mean... I am interested in buying some, but what I discovered during my stay in UK is that what a "M" t-shirt means here in UK is not the same in my country. Some of those supposed to be "M" sizes are really long, so to be honest, I would like to know size at shoulders level as well as the "height" from neck to the lower's edge, if that is possible. In shops I can try myself, but buying clothes online have these issues... :dead: I am interested only in M sizes, of course. Apologies in advance for the inconveniences.... and thank you for the details. :)

Roger that! I am a medium size as well but I love the Fred Perry brand. Whenever I order from them I choose the small size because this is what fits me right.

Hi Dan,

No pressure but... did you have a chance to look at the actual sizes? Sorry for bothering you with that, but it would be useful, really, at least for me. If I am going to promote UKAPS, I want to make myself look good! ;)

Thanks a lot!

Any chance of a red hoodie or light blue or lime green? Black or grey doesn't really do it for me lol.. Be willing to pay a little more!

I haven't seen anyone wearing these but I live in Australia..... Any updates on these?

Back