• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps Iwagumi

Vito said:
Stunning so far dan and I am jealous of that discuss, I want one!
Cheers mate :D
Tonser said:
Looking good mate :D How many more tanks can you fit in your place :lol: Your maintenance regime must be quite something now :D

Tony
Thanks Tony! Maintenance is a nightmare, that's why they hardly get any :lol:

Hey Dan, I really like it looks much bigger than the actual tank size, should be awsome when the glosso grows in! Hope the Cyperus is behaving, I always get BBA on the tips, so I've given up with it. Can I ask a dumb question ? Did you have to compleatley dis-assemble it to get if home, or just empty the water out?

Cheers - Tom

TBRO said:
Hey Dan, I really like it looks much bigger than the actual tank size, should be awsome when the glosso grows in! Hope the Cyperus is behaving, I always get BBA on the tips, so I've given up with it. Can I ask a dumb question ? Did you have to compleatley dis-assemble it to get if home, or just empty the water out?

Cheers - Tom
Thanks Tom :D

Cyperus? My nemesis! It's starting to go black at the tips, i think it's mainly the emersed leaves so i'm gonna get chopping. The new growth is health so it's just a case of weeding i hope! I've had unstable CO2 for various reasons and as such, found myself with a bit of BBA on the rocks, so i've sorted that.
The glosso is slowly growing in so it's really taking shape now.

As for the "dumb" question, it's only a dumb question if it's already been asked :D What we do is drain all the water, cling film the top of the tank and Graeme and George do all the carrying :lol:

Thanks Dan, good to know it's possible to move a tank without braking down the hardscape. Cheers - Tom

Tonser said:
A true team effort
Always ;)
TBRO said:
Thanks Dan, good to know it's possible to move a tank without braking down the hardscape. Cheers - Tom
We've done this a good few times now and never had a problem. The only thing that happens is the gravel shifts and the rocks sink a bit, if you notice it you can change it easily enough, i didn't notice it :oops:

Back